Question regarding work performance of OKU

Tic

Question regarding work performance of OKU

Tic
Would like to ask if work performance of OKU is not within superior expectation, the OKU ppl have the rights to avoid fired by company? I am an employee hired by company when I was not classify as OKU but after an accident, I became part of OKU member and not able to perform well as before. May I know any conditions I can remain my job because of my sudden criteria? Honestly, people from OKU very hard to find a new job. Please provide your suggestions! If need further details, please let me know. Thanks a lot!

Re: Question regarding work performance of OKU

jkmpetaling
Administrator
Bagi memberi akses pekerjaan kepada OKU, Jabatan Tenaga Kerja menyediakan laman sesawang Jobsmalaysia kepada OKU yang ingin mencari pekerjaan atau majikan yang ingin menawarkan pekerjaan kepada OKU.

Laman sesawang Jobsmalaysia boleh dicapai di alamat http://www.jobsmalaysia.gov.my/.

Secara alternative, OKU juga boleh mendaftar di Pejabat Tenaga Kerja/Jobsmalaysia Center yang berhampiran dan mendapat maklumat lanjut mengenai peluang-peluang pekerjaan yang disediakan.

sumber dari : http://jtksm.mohr.gov.my/
Pejabat Kebajikan Masyarakat Daerah Petaling
Tic

Re: Question regarding work performance of OKU

Tic
Thanks for your update. So you mean work performance of OKU is not within superior expectation, the OKU people don't have the rights to avoid fired by company, right?  If have certain regulations, please let me know.
Thanks a lot!
Tic

Hi jkmpetaling or related party, may you update my query. Else will try find a suitable job in current economic situation. Thanks a lot!
Tic

Re: Question regarding work performance of OKU

Tic
May I know if work performance of OKU is not within superior expectation, the OKU people don't have the rights to avoid fired by company, right?

If have certain regulations to prevent company to fire OKU people, please let me know.

So the job provided to OKU is from the organization given by you, right? Any extra vacancy can obtain?
Thanks a lot!