application of OKU

Lem

application of OKU

Lem
hi..

i would like to apply for OKU for my father who is an advanced parkinson's patient.. i have the necessary form including the doctor's pengesahan..

i read that we can apply through email ? do i just send the form as an attachment ? and do i need to attach the photo too ?

pls advise, thank you..

- lem -

Re: application of OKU

jkmpetaling
Administrator
This post was updated on .
u are wellcome to emel your OKU application's form with attached passport picture, ic copy, and present but not necessary latest any utilities bill to okupetaling@gmail.com. we will contact u if there is some iregularly and unescapebly with ur particular related.

for more information please contact :

PKMD Petaling
03-7842 2584 / 2587
En. Rasfan.
Pejabat Kebajikan Masyarakat Daerah Petaling