old folk home

albert kwan
Dear JKM Petaling, i would like to know if i could apply for admission to old folk home under JKM. I am 58 years old, living with my son and daughter in law. I just don't like to burden my son and hope to stay in old folk home. thank you

Re: old folk home

jkmpetaling
Administrator
Jabatan Kebajikan Masyarakat (JKM) provides a home for the erderly in need. Admission requirements are, aged 60, a Malaysian and has no family members to take care of. However we also have a list of NGO's and private old folks home for your reference. For inquiries and a better understanding, please contact our Public Relation Officer or Unit Warga Warga Tua & Keluarga (WTK). Thank you very much..........
Pejabat Kebajikan Masyarakat Daerah Petaling